2023 is here, and we’ve seen quite a few algorithm updates and changes. It’s important that we figure out what Google wants to tell us with all of these updates.
We are seeing so much competition online, and Google is much more elective creating algorithms that will rank content that is creating the best experience for searchers.
In this video, Barry Schwartz and John Lincoln cover the following topics?
- Google says link wheels are against Google’s guidelines.
- Google says max image preview tags increase the click-through rate.
- Old page speed algorithms are no longer used… instead they use the page experience update
- Whether we are seeing more of a shift to page-level reviews or not.
- Zero clicks are very query dependent.
- Google replaced Google Webmaster Guidelines with Google Search Essentials.
- Google local pack in web search shows up less often.
The two also covers SEO in 2023.