Getting organic traffic is an important part of any digital marketing strategy. If you want to increase the traffic to your website, you’ll want to increase your site’s ranking on Google.
A great SEO strategy will help you with that, but there’s more than just applying on-page and off-page SEO rules to your blog.
SEO writing is something that is key, guaranteeing that you aren’t neglecting the user experience in your pages.
If you want to write your SEO blog posts faster so you can begin seeing more site traffic, SEMrush created an infographic that shares six hacks that you can use, which includes:
- Start eith a thorough keyword research
- Fill in your content calendar
- Create your content outline
- Write your first draft only when you’re ready to
- Wait for some time before sending your copy to a proofreader
- Make and go through an SEO checklist