Did you know that online communities around your brand gain an ROI of 6,469%? In many cases, the best online communities are the ones who are thriving with engaging discussions that make people want to return to over and over again.
Communities can be used by brands to make customers familiar with not only the brand as a whole, but the products and services that are being offered by that brand. If there are any prospective customers in these communities, they will have a higher chance of becoming paying customers.
If you’re trying to target B2V prospects, and you’d like to create a loyal community around your brand on LinkedIn, then Social Media Examiner has some great information on the subject. They’ve written a article where they discuss how to use LinkedIn to develop lasting relationships with prospects and existing customers.
The article covers the following points:
- Getting to know your target audience on LinkedIn
- Attracting prospects to your LinkedIn community
- Establishing credibility and building trust with your LinkedIn community
- Publishing and sharing high-value content with your LinkedIn community
- Inspiring and encouraging discussion with your LinkedIn community
- Expanding your organization’s reach
Check out the full article for more details.