Email marketing is still one of the most effective ways to reach your audience. However, staying up-to-date on the latest trends is crucial to avoiding common mistakes.
Jay Schwedelson, the founder of SubjectLine.com, joins the SEJShow to discuss subject line techniques you should be testing, key tips for conversions, and pitfalls to avoid.
The video covers the following:
- Common email myths.
- Does purging & getting unsubscribes help with ratios?
- Email triggers words that are not okay.
- Using emojis in subject lines.
- What are Friendly Forms?
- Importance of personal names & avatars.
- How important is a subject line in outreach emails?
- How personalized can we get with email marketing?
- How important is it to get the CTA above the fold?
- Holiday email marketing tips.
- How to avoid getting into the promotions folder of Gmail.