At this point in the marketing space, it’s been well-established that video is one of the big breakout trends in the marketing world in the last decade.
According to Wyzowl statistics, 63% of businesses have started using video content marketing. Out of that 82% of businesses, its thought that video marketing is an important part of their strategy, since video is progressing at a rapid pace, and will reach heights sooner than you think.
If you’re part of a business that hasn’t utilized video yet, you’ll want to consider investing in it. Thanks to how much cheaper production and distribution of video has gotten over the years, it’s easier than ever to create videos for your overall marketing purposes.
According to Neil Schaffer, there are some powerful benefits that video marketing can bring, including:
- It improves your SEO
- You get more backlinks
- You will see an increase in traffic.
- Video is a great way to educate potential customers
- Video builds trust to influence buying decisions from your target audience
- You’ll get better lead generation with video
- You’ll see increase conversion rates
- Your revenue will grow
- Video marketing enhances your other digital marketing, such as email marketing and word of mouth in social media
Check out Neil Schaffer’s full post over on his site for more information on the video marketing!