Although many (if not all) large businesses have content marketing strategies and blogs, it’s important to make sure that your small business incorporates a blog into your website and marketing program as well.
There are a number of reasons why any sized business should utilize blogs in their business, including
- To educate others
- To gain exposure
- To build authority
- To rank in the search engines
- To share content
- To update your audience about your business
- To improve internal linking
- To get feedback from your customers
- To teach and explain about the products and services you provide
- It’s easier to get social exposure with blog posts
If your blogging adventure is just starting out, or you’re stuck in a writing rut, you will be in desperate need of some good ideas to get things going.
So how do you get those great ideas that can really kickstart a number of different blog posts that will really wow your readers?
Check out this post by Neal Schaffer, where he lists 10 places you can find some great ideas for your next blog post. They’ll really help get you out of that creative rut you might be finding yourself in.