In this day and age, it seems we\’re always getting hit with information from all over the place. Thanks to this bombardment, it can be difficult to know what\’s newsworthy, and what\’s just noise.
Join Amanda Zantal-Wiener, the Editor-In-Chief at Search Engine Journal, in a compelling discussion with Matt Southern and Roger Montti, esteemed news writers at SEJ. Together, they delve into the realm of information overload, marketing, and data science, revealing invaluable insights on how to effectively discern noteworthy content amidst the overwhelming influx.
Discover firsthand experiences and proven strategies employed by Matt and Roger as they share their personal encounters with information overload and impart practical techniques for managing it wisely. Gain the tools you need to stay well-informed without succumbing to the overwhelming tide of data.
Here\’s what the SEJ video covers:
- Understanding information overload.
- Keeping content timely and relevant amidst rapid news flow.
- How to strike a balance between reader engagement & SEO rankings.
- Tips and insights for covering statements from authority figures.
- Providing the right historical context: A key to effective writing.
- Should you always credit who covered a topic first?
- How to avoid falling down a rabbit hole when researching a topic.
- How to craft compelling personas for better writing.
- How to keep repetitive topics interesting when writing.
- The experts\’ views on the legal drama surrounding generative AI and innovation.
- How writers are using generative AI: Matt & Roger\’s perspectives.
- What our experts are writing about right now.