Each and every company these days needs a social media presence, especially if they want to be able to get the word out about their business, brand, as well as the products and services that they provide. Social media is a wonderful tool that can be used to make sure your brand is always in front of potential customers.
Since many businesses and brands are using social media now, it can be hard to stand out when you’re trying to compete for a user’s attention.
This is why you want to make sure that what you are sharing is both unique and great enough to stand out from the others. When it comes to new ideas of what you could do for your social media content, all you have to do is look through some of the new and recent trends going around and using them on your own posts!
Read more over on Duncan Lambden‘s post and learn and check out his top trends for social media of 2021!
The six trends that are discussed on his post includes:
- Baby boomers are turning digital
- TikTok will continue to rise
- Social platforms are integrating with ecommerce
- Video content is gaining traction on all platforms
- VR and AR are changing the way people interact with content
- Increase in the human element