Even experienced digital marketers often neglect some essential things in their work. But at a closer look, there are some vital things that you can’t ignore if you want to succeed.
What are some of the things that Ahref thinks is important enough no not ignore?
- Platform intent, which can be described as a user’s subconscious intent to go to a specific platform for their own specific reasons.
- Competitors in different niches. Typically, we only deal with direct competitors, but you want to pay attention to the marketing strategies in other niches that you can apply to your own business.
- Omnichannel user experience. We tend to focus on customer journeys an experiences instead of one-off pageviews or metrics without context.
- Talking to your customers and clients. You need to talk to your customers if you want to get to know who you’re selling products and services to.
- Your own products. Digital marketers focus on metrics like traffic and views, and forget that there’s a product they should be focusing their efforts on.