SEO is always going to be important for any website. After all, your website is the face of your brand, and we’ve heard the saying, “first impressions are the last impressions”, and you have that one time to impress your visitors.
This is why it’s essential that you are constantly making sure that your website is always optimized.
What are the Benefits to Optimization?
Optimizing tools, processes, or an experience ultimately can help you achieve your website goals. Depending on the audience and goal for optimization, your team can realize benefits including:
- Increased conversions (leads, form submissions, sign ups, purchases, etc)
- Greater internal adoption of tools (reduced technical debt/greater ROI)
- More qualified traffic directed to your site
- Stronger processes and workflow efficiencies
- Higher rankings on search engine result pages
- Increased credibility and keyword equity
SEMrush has created an SEO checklist that you can use to make sure you optimize your website.
Here are 41 tips to make sure your website is optimized and good to go!