Is your HVAC business using Facebook Pages to post business news and serve ads to potential clients? If so, it’s a good time to get verified if you aren’t already.
What are the reasons behind verifying your HVAV Page on Facebook?
- By getting verified, your audience will see you as trustworthy and also differentiates your Page from other users with similar names.
- Since your Page will be verified, Facebook’s algorithm will place you at the top of search results automatically.
- You will see an increase in followers since your Page will be easier to find.
- You will get early access to new Facebook features that aren’t always going to be available to everybody else yet.
- With a verified business account, other accounts will have the ability to whitelist you by featuring your content on their Pages.
According to Facebook’s help center:
“The verified badge means Facebook has confirmed that the Page or profile is the authentic presence of the public figure or brand it represents.”
But how do you get your cool new blue checkmark for your Facebook Page anyway?
Amanda DiSilvestro has a post on Search Engine Journal that teaches you how to get your Page or profile verified. Check it out!