Content marketing has gone from a cool new way to market your business to an essential marketing powerhouse for almost any business.
It is, by itself, helped to evolve what customers expect from brands they interacting with. If you neglect it, it’s way more risky than investing in it.
Great content, especially dynamic and well thought out content marketing strategies, are showing consumers they deserve more. Content marketing has fostered a new reality we now operate in. From well-researched white papers to podcast series listeners can’t live without, content is changing the relationship between the brand and consumer.
If you want to know what you should do to create a powerful content marketing strategy, then look no further. SEMrush created the following infographic that shows you a step-by-step process to creating a strategy that will take your content to the next level.
The steps the cover includes:
- Understand your audience and the story you want to tell
- Know the history of your content’s performance and set goals
- Audit your content
- Develop a high level editorial plan and content calendar
- Develop your content
- Plan your content distribution
- Continuously analyze your content performance