Small business owners who utilize social media are able to promote their business in powerful ways. Having a Facebook business page is one of the best ways you can connect with your customers and build a following for your company.
There are a number of reasons you will want to create a Facebook page for your business:
- You will learn about your target audience
- It\’ll help humanize your company
- You can build a community
- Facebook is good for SEO
- Your competition already has one
- You\’ll get in front of your clients and customers everyday
But once you have a page set up, or you\’ve had one for a while, there are some things you\’ll need to keep straight with a Facebook business page.
LYFE Marketing covers what those 4 things are in this video, including:
- A Consistent Username And Display Name
- Make It Easy To Contact You
- Cohesive Profile Picture And Cover Photo
- A Completed Service List Or Product Page