When you’re doing your marketing, do you actively search for leads, or do you wait for them to come to you?
There really isn’t one single right way to do things, but you’ll find that there are companies out there who will take the ‘if you build it, they will come’ approach, where they post their content on platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, run some ads through Google Ads, and call it good.
According to SEMRush, this isn’t the best use of a brand’s marketing efforts and budget.
In the following infographic, SEMRush has taken the time to list 10 benefits of using your outreach process to build your contact lists, which can be used to better optimize your marketing efforts.
The benefits they list includes:
- Naturally expand your network
- Broaden your own industry knowledge
- Spot trends
- Stay in your client’s mind
- Community involvement
- Get exposure to a brand new set of ears and eyes
- Use your team in new ways
- Take on new challenges
- Build a reputation for something specific
- You Can choose who you work with.
Source – Social Media Today