Inbound marketing is an incredibly effective method for getting new people to come in to check out your business, and eventually, convert them into leads and customers. This methodology focuses on reaching potential customers who don’t like interruptive messages or content, but rather, provide information that they’re looking for.
This process allows business to market their potential customer, all while educating and solving their problems along the way.
There are a lot of marketers who will tell you how important inbound marketing is, and here’s why:
- 41% of marketers say inbound marketing leads to measurable ROI.
- 82% of marketers observe positive ROI for their inbound marketing efforts.
- If correctly done, inbound marketing can be 10x more effective in converting leads than outbound.
- Inbound marketing generates 3x more leads per dollar compared to traditional marketing.
- 91% of consumers prefer brands that are authentic in their social media posts.
Top Dog Social Media is here to help cover six inbound lead-generating strategies that you’ll want to implement in your digital marketing plan. Check out their post over on their site right here if you want to increase your inbound lead generation!