From pinned tweets to hashtags, there’s a lot to Twitter that you can take advantage of for your business. If you use the right strategy, businesses can use the platform to help increase sales, boost brand recognition and even improve your customer service.
There are a number of benefits you can take advantage of if you are using Twitter to help push your brand messaging. According to nibusinessinfo.co.uk, some of these advantages includes:
- Reach a wide audience: Twitter has a large user base, which could include your potential customers. Using hashtags can help you reach an audience interested in a particular topic or in a particular location.
- Deliver customer service: The platform allows direct two-way communication with your customers. Because it’s a public interaction, if you do it well it shows your business in a positive light
- Brand identity: Being on Twitter can help communicate your brand ethos and personality. This should help your business appeal to your target audience.
- Feedback: Twitter can be a useful resource for gathering feedback from customers.
- Cost: It is free of charge to set up a Twitter account. While paid ads are available, many businesses see benefits from organic posts and interactions.
Fortunately, there are a lot of tools you can use to manage your Twitter account, but some of the important core features can be found within Twitter itself.
These features includes:
- Quote a Tweet
- Use Twitter lists
- Tag accounts in tweets
- Pin a Tweet to the top of your profile
- Tweet links with clickable Images
For more detailed information on each of these features, check out Neal Schaffer’s article on his website!