Because more and more consumers are finding the things the want to purchase online, any business who has an online presence should do their best to focus on a digital customer support process. Luckily, Twitter is here to hep serve an important purpose in this respect.
People tend to react positively to the quick and public nature a brand can bring, and customers are seeking this out more and more.
Recently, Twitter surveyed over a thousand US and UK users to obtain some insights about what to expect from customer service via tweet. Twitter took this data and outlined five key recommendations for brands
- Create a dedicated support handle
- Make it known you have a support handle
- Respond quickly and consistently
- You’re a human. Don’t be afraid to sound like one
- Respond to people the same way they reached out
Below you can see the findings, which have been deduced from the platform’s newest Customer Care report.
You can check out the following infographic, or download the full report here: