A number of marketers considers the moment that Halloween ends as the unofficial start of the holiday season. But there are a lot of people out there how don’t really agree.
But in reality, almost a third of consumers begin their doing their holiday shopping as early as October.
It’s during the colder time of year where HVAC can really get some more clients to sign up for their products and services by posting the right social media posts. It’s during the holiday season that you can put a fun, festive spin on these posts that’ll really draw in people to your posts.
From a business standpoint, when should you begin planning and launching your own holiday campaign? What are all the important components that should go into your holiday marketing strategy?
In her guide she goes into detail about seven essential elements, including:
- Social media marketing campaign objectives
- Social media platforms
- Social media strategy
- Creative assets
- Trackable URLs
- Organic Social media content
- Paid social media content
Anna also discusses six recommended timelines, such as:
- Social media campaign timelines for Halloween
- Social media campaign timelines for Thanksgiving
- Social media campaign timelines for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Social media campaign timelines for Hanukkah
- Social media campaign timelines for Christmas
- Social media campaign timelines for New Year’s Eve