An email signature is a great chance to brand each of every message you send to your clients, potential clients and other businesses associating with you. A signature is the perfect opportunity to brand every message you send. It establishes and reinforces who you are as a company and creates brand recognition in every person to whom your employees send emails.
By creating a cohesive email signature for each employee on your team, you create brand recognition in every person to whom your employees send emails.
Here are ten reasons why email signatures are important:
1. Increases brand awareness
2. Makes your email look more professional
3. Makes your emails more personalized
4. Gives quick access to your contact details
5. Provides social proof in your email
6. Promotes your services, products or offers
7. Drives traffic to your website
8. Increases response rate
9. Helps to send more targeted email messages
10. Is cost effective
So what do you need to include to make your email really stand out? Here are nine things that can make it really pop:
- First and Last Name
- Affiliation Info (Such as Job Title and Department)
- Secondary Contact Information
- Social Profile Icons
- Call to Action
- Booking Links
- Industry Disclaimer or Legal Requirements
- Photo or Logo
With these things, your emails will really stand out and you will seem much more professional than if you were to simply include your name at the end of the email.
Source – Hubspot