Since it was first released on November 14, 2005, Google Analytics has evolved, becoming the beast it is today. Because of that, it has become more and more complex as new features and metrics are added. This can be really overwhelming, especially if you’re just getting started, although, if you can buckle down and really learn it, you’ll see the benefits that Google Analytics brings.
These benefits includes:
- Track Online Traffic.
- Understand User Behavior.
- Offline to Online Tracking.
- Data Reports And Customization.
- Improve Online Advertising With Marketing Analytics.
- Improve Search Engine Optimization And Content Marketing.
- Google Analytics Conversion Tracking.
- Find Your Target Audience.
In this LYFE Marketing video, they will go over all of the Google Analytics metrics that you need to know as a small business owner.