With Google Ads API version 7.0, a lot of changes of been made, all of which can be found in the release notes.
The highlights of 7.0 includes:
- New assets for test accounts including callout assets, structured snippet assets, and sitelinks assets
- Promotion assets are available both in production and test accounts
- The API now supports reporting for Apple’s AKAdNetwork.
- Keyword Planning tool supports refining keywords using annotation data, selecting custom date ranges for search volume, requesting aggregated metrics for generating keyword ideas and for keywords in a keyword plan
- Manage bidding strategy and campaign simulations
Source – Search Engine Land