Keywords are everything when it comes to SEO. Most of us have a basic understanding that if you want to want to rank better on search engines like Google or Bing, your content has to be optimized with best practices and relevant keywords.
Not only do you have to keep track of your own keywords, you need to focus on your competitor’s keywords as well. You have to analyze them and utilize them to give you a leg up on performing on website searches.
John Lincoln, SEO expert, will share a beginner’s guide to ranking #1 for a competitive keyword. In this 2023 strategy, you’ll learn everything you need to know to, including the following:
- Review the top three pieces of content that are ranking high for a specific keyword
- Take the three pieces of content and drop them in a link tool to reveal how many links are pointing to a website
- Create something that is even better than the top three pieces of content
- Have an ongoing program to help you build up your content pages
- Create an ongoing linking program to refine your content and gain new links