Did you just begin your Google Ads campaign career? If so, I’m sure you might need some help creating ads, as well as choosing the direction you should go with your marketing efforts. Luckily, Red Website Design is here to show us us 8 free Google Ads tools to try!
These tools are listed below in the infographic.
Here is are the tools, and the links to each of them:
- Optimize Lab’s free responsive search ad builder
- WordStream’s Free Google Ads Grader
- Whatagraph’s free Google Ads reporting template
- Google Data Studio’s free Google Ads dashboard templates
- Ink’s Free Google Ads description generator
- WordStream’s Free Keyword Tool
- StoryLab’s free Google Ads Headline Generator
- Supermetrics’ free Google Ads budget template
Source – Social Media Today