Are you in the need for some quick optimization tips for your website?
Marketing 360 has come up with a handful of quick tips that you can use to optimize your site, especially if you’re new to SEO.
- Do keyword research for said topic, use Google auto-fill or Google keyword planner
- Pick your “golden keyword”, ideally long-tail with short-tail within it
- Include “golden keyword” in your title tag, the main heading, a sub-heading, and content
- Weave the other related keywords into the page content
- Add internal links from other pages to your site linking the “golden keyword” to the new page
- Track your rankings!