At this point in the digital marketing world, video marketing isn\’t an up and coming strategy anymore. We are now in the thick of it, and it isn\’t going anywhere. Video marketing is an increasingly powerful way you can communicate your brand story with your audience, as well as build a great relationship with them.
Luckily, you don\’t have to be a pro with creating video content to put in front of your customers ad clients. One thing you will still need to be mindful of are the video marketing stats that you will have to know about in order to keep your success going in 2023.
In the following Ignite Visibility video, John Lincoln, CEO of Ignite Visibility shares five facts about video marketing that will help you gear up for the upcoming year.
The points he covers that you should pay attention to are:
- 247 million people actively use YouTube in the United States
- 68% of YouTube watchers, watch YouTube before making a purchasing decision.
- When you embed a video in a webpage, you will increase your conversion and rank better on Google
- Videos are less competitive and easier to rank for.
- You can serve videos to viewers around the web using Google Display and YouTube retargeting.