Landing pages are an important part of your website. They act like the the digital version of the direct marketing letter, highly targeted and focused on one specific outcome. The purpose of landing pages is to stimulate a predetermined action using targeted copy to connect with a users and persuade them to act.
They are crucial for introducing people to the top of the sales funnel or the awareness stage. Landing pages will help give visitors a look at your brands style, feel, and the relationship it has with the world around it.
Why Should You Use Landing Pages?
- They Leave a Good First Impression.
- They Generate Leads and Conversions.
- They Promote New Products and Services.
- They Are Direct and to the Point.
- They Build Credibility.
- They Can Be Tested.
- They Increase Your Search Traffic.
- They Cull Qualified Leads From Your Search Traffic.
Luckily, creating a landing page that works isn’t difficult. You just have to put some creative work into it to create a page that is both competitive and compelling.
White Shark Media shares five essentials that we can use in our landing pages to increase traffic and qualified leads for your businesses.